Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 5:24:32 PM EDT
I noticed it while driving on I95 several months ago.  I see on the Bass Pro Shop web sight they say that they were hiring staff on June 23rd but I didn't see any mention of a grand opening date.  

I'm in the market for a new shotgun and may wait to see if they have any deals the first week they are open.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
October.  They are hiring staff currently.  I read that the Richmond store is the largest they have ever built.  Supposed to have a casting pond in the middle of it....
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard september, so it should definately be open by october
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The Web site says October.  I noticed that store the other day and was hoping it was going to be a cabela's.  At least it will beat Gander Mountain right down the street.  that store is just horrible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top