Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2008 3:03:54 AM EDT
How much does it cost to go shooting there?(I'm 100% civi.)

I just bought a shotgun(Mossberg 500 12ga) and I would like do some skeet shooting

BTW I'm a shotgun noob. I only been to the range once with my new toy. Shooting paper at 25 yards with a shotgun isn't as fun as it sounds. It's also a waste of good ammo.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they shut it down, or at least ended civilian access.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:34:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How much does it cost to go shooting there?(I'm 100% civi.)

I just bought a shotgun(Mossberg 500 12ga) and I would like do some skeet shooting

BTW I'm a shotgun noob. I only been to the range once with my new toy. Shooting paper at 25 yards with a shotgun isn't as fun as it sounds. It's also a waste of good ammo.

I want to say $90 a year for 100% civi and $60 for military/civil service.  I remember they had a cookout last month, but I was out of town.  

If you do a search, I started a thread a month or two ago with their POC info.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe they shut it down, or at least ended civilian access.

Yup, for lots of clean up and a change of management.  Back open again to all customers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top