Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 5:03:38 PM EDT
I've been trying to find a GOOD quality image of the 'keep virginia zombie free' logo to send off to olympic-arms to do the etching.   The search function doesn't seem to return anything useful for me on this site when I search for zombie.

Can someone post me links to the images, or post nice large copies of the image itself?

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at Orion-Arms or the tacked thread about custom VA lowers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Orion-arms told me they could do it.  So I sent my money,   NOW they came back and said they don't have the image.

I'm stuck trying to find it.

I can't that's why I asked.

'What stick thread' about custom lowers are you refering to.  I don't see it
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
That is not news I needed to hear.  Orion has never said anything to me about not having  " Keep Virginia Zombie Free " during the correspondance I've had with them.  In fact the last email I recieved from them (Wed 14 Mar 2007 03:25:11 PM ) implies that they know exactly what engraving I wanted done:

sir,
we have tried to reply to your emails many times but it comes back unsent. we can change the text on the virginia image no problem. the keeping virginia zombie free image will be $XX. the shtf marks are $XX per side. coloring of the shtf and image will be $XX for 2 colors. the lower will have to be completely striped for these engravings. return shipping is $XX. we are currenty back logged 3-4weeks on our engraving. we are working hard to shorten the waiting time. i dont beleive we will be able to engrave your c mag. if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
--
Thank you,
Ryan
www.orion-arms.com
Orion Arms
2090 64th St
Lino Lakes,MN 55110
651-210-6456 Fax 651-653-4870
07 FFL / 02 SOT  

So the 'noob' that I am has done his absolute best at stripping-down the lower to just the metal block, as requested.  ( had no idea about the 'lok-tite' on the CAR stock threads )

The funny thing is today is when I was having it picked-up by UPS.  Gotta cancel that now.  I guess I'll give a few days to see how this pans out, and then re-assemble the lower next weekend.  What a drag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top