Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2006 2:44:18 PM EDT
And before I am in the shop an hour, we have 8 of the crew from here in the shop and one shifty looking guy with sun glasses with a tactical vest on and another talking about hiding the Goats when the game warden pulls up.

Store was quite busy and I think the Ruger KSP-321XL will be my next pistol, just another beatuful day in a free State.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.... I go there to simply buy a stripper AR lower for a build I WAS planning... and I come home with this.... in grey furniture!

The KEY WORD is "WAS PLANNING..."
Thanks for all the advice on FAL's...
Virginia Arms should be BANNED!!!!!

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
i say we just ban all goats and gotm4
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
it was good to meet all of you, and to see you again hatter....

it looks like I will now be living 10 minutes from VA Arms...this could be very bad...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I came very close to going there today too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]
It seemed like it was an unofficial meet.
Just face it. VA Arms is our     crack  clubhouse.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I always miss all the good parties.  I was supposed to get there today and got tied up with a bunch of other stuff.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

it looks like I will now be living 10 minutes from VA Arms...this could be very bad...

Doesn't anyone want to live down here near C'ville?

We got open land, the Rivanna Rifle Club, college chicks, wineries and the mountains... how can NOVA top that... besides, high dollar jobs, gun shops with AR's, NRA HQ...

Never mind!!!

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:28:43 PM EDT
[#8]
When I saw l-r-t, he was coming out of the head with a grin on his face!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
When I saw l-r-t, he was coming out of the head with a grin on his face!!!!

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:57:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah.... I go there to simply buy a stripper AR lower for a build I WAS planning... and I come home with this.... in grey furniture!

www.dsarms.com/images/sa58sscarbine.gif

Rmpl

Man, that would look great with walnut furniture.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.dsarms.com/images/sa58sscarbine.gif

Rmpl

Sure would

Looks good in person, I had an eye on it and was going to snatch it up if the AR30 had not shown up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:59:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Intersting thought...

Gotta get ammo first... I have exactly 0 rounds of 7.62 in my ammo whore brothel...

See my WTT ad with "true" IMI M193 & M855 for Aussia 7.62...

An ammo whore knows how to lure out another ammo whore...

Then I need the DSA Extreme Mount with ACOG mount built-in...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We got open land, the Rivanna Rifle Club, college chicks, wineries and the mountains... how can NOVA top that... besides, high dollar jobs, gun shops with AR's, NRA HQ...

Never mind!!!

Rmpl

Hey man, I am right across the mountain (Afton) in Fishersville! I have never visited Virginia Arms, but I always wanted to make that trip. Should we make the central Virginnie presence felt with a road trip?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind!!!

Rmpl

I live in Orange right now and I will soon live in either Cupeper or Charlottesville.  I go down to Charlottesville at least once a week.

There are just not the public ranges or stores in the Charlottesville area, but I would much rather live in that area than live in northern Virginia.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Hey now!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now!

Well, goats have a purpose....gotm4? Not so sure....
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Hey man, I am right across the mountain (Afton) in Fishersville! I have never visited Virginia Arms, but I always wanted to make that trip. Should we make the central Virginnie presence felt with a road trip?

If I work an ammo swap with ChapperJoe (NOVA area), I will be heading back to visit Virginia Arms soon...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now!

Well, goats have a purpose....gotm4? Not so sure....

It's the live, warm, breathing version off the blow up thing you have under your bed.    
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I work an ammo swap with ChapperJoe (NOVA area), I will be heading back to visit Virginia Arms soon...

Rmpl

yeah I've got the ammo you yearn.  SA, Aus, Hirt, even some XM80 but not likely to part with that 'specially for a fal.   fal's eat SA and Aus just fine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
yeah I've got the ammo you yearn.  SA, Aus, Hirt, even some XM80 but not likely to part with that 'specially for a fal.   fal's eat SA and Aus just fine.

I agree, the XM80 is too rich for my ammo deal... I'll just roll my own XM80's soon anyways...

Rmpl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top