Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 11:52:01 AM EDT

I am planning on going to Pungo this Saturday morning to shoot. Is anyone else planning on going?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I haven't been out there in almost a year and I have  abunch of guns that I haven't eve been able to shoot because I rarely have the time.

I need to renew my membership card as well.  What time do they open?

I'll have a couple of things, but you'll be able to recognize me from the AR-180B with the folding stock.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
id love to go with you ross im at the holiday in sunspree  on atlantic its the one closest to fort story thers 3 noliday ins within a mile of each other
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I had planned on shooting Saturday, but hadn't decided on a range yet. Pungo sounds like a good idea. I've got to check out how this Benelli shoots and get some practice in with the 1911.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, I haven't been out there in almost a year and I have  abunch of guns that I haven't eve been able to shoot because I rarely have the time.

I need to renew my membership card as well.  What time do they open?

I'll have a couple of things, but you'll be able to recognize me from the AR-180B with the folding stock.

Ross

They open at 1000.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I went today w/ my son.........which means I burned up my pass as far as my wife is concerned..

I must say, it's been awhile since I've been down there, it's improved alot. Too bad my .223 shooting hasn't.
Oh well, the .22 was dead-on and my son was really diggin' it!
Y'all have fun!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:43:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Bladerunner-Great, I'll try for 1000.

Specter_actual-I'll pick you up at the Holiday Inn, I'll IM you my cell #, IM me your's as well.  The Holiday Inn will work out well, as I was wondering about the guns and going on-post if you were staying in quarters.  Figure on 0900 for the pick-up.

Subzero-Thanks for reminding me about shotguns.  I have yet to try out my Norinco 1897 trench gun.  I'll bring that thing along.

Shaping up into a good weekend.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish I could join you guys but if I don't get my list of honey-dos finished by the time Mama gets home I'll be finish!

Have a good time!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:20:32 AM EDT
[#8]
ross that sounds good i im y my room # and the hotel number i dont have a cell phone i also asked the time but i hadent seen youre post when i read the im but 9 sound good to me
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#9]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why oh why does my mom have to be in town this weekend?  If I go shooting I'll NEVER hear the end of it all.

I just may have to shoot anyway.

Tom  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#10]
go shoot tell here some one you know from sc isup and whants to shoot by the way my name is ben so now you know me so you can tell her the truth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top