Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:52:54 PM EDT

A friend sent me some info on some available jobs in the Hampton Roads area.  E-mail me if you're interested, and I can put you in touch with the appropriate people.  

The work would be supporting the Naval Mission Essential Task List (NMETL) development for mission areas in support of the Commander, Navy Installations (CNI) Enterprise... Fleet Services Support, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP), and Consequence Management.   Individuals need NMETL development experience.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Are those civilian jobs or military?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Civilian, as in working on a military contract, to the best of my knowledge.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you need to qualify, Im finishing up my criminal justice degree in may? Probably need prior experience?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What do you need to qualify, Im finishing up my criminal justice degree in may? Probably need prior experience?

Sounds like it.

I don't know much more than what I posted, but I can put those interested in touch with the right guy.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Doc,

Do they need programmers?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Doc,

Do they need programmers?

Well, I really don't know much more about the requirements than what I posted.  I can send you contact info from my home account, giving you the option of pursuing more info if you wish.

Mark
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A friend sent me some info on some available jobs in the Hampton Roads area.  E-mail me if you're interested, and I can put you in touch with the appropriate people.  

The work would be supporting the Naval Mission Essential Task List (NMETL) development for mission areas in support of the Commander, Navy Installations (CNI) Enterprise... Fleet Services Support, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP), and Consequence Management.   Individuals need NMETL development experience.  

Guys

This appears to be pretty specialized qualification criteria, that I doubt is waiverable.  Unless you have worked military Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection program management before or have a background in Consequence Management (dealing with the immediate effects of a weapon of mass destruction, bio, nuke, chem), you would be a pretty long shot for this job. If you have background in either of these and also have a background in military training management (if you do, you will know what METL processes encompass), you probably are a pretty strong candidate.

Not trying to be a wet blanket just a look from my job hunting perspective having gone through this 8 months ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top