Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 1:16:48 AM EDT
Has anyone seen one in a gun shop in Virginia?

I have been looking and no luck, are they all gone?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be more then happy to put on on my dealer "wish list" with my distributor for you.  I would call Armalite and find out what the production schedule is for the 338 AR-30.  I checked all three of the major distributors I buy through and they are all showing "0" in stock at this time, AR-50 is in stock, but no AR-30's in any of the three calibers they offer.

I don't know what part of the state your in, but $10 transfer if you find one for sale and need it transfered.

Steve
Hallmark Small Arms
804-986-7409
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd be more then happy to put on on my dealer "wish list" with my distributor for you.  I would call Armalite and find out what the production schedule is for the 338 AR-30.  I checked all three of the major distributors I buy through and they are all showing "0" in stock at this time, AR-50 is in stock, but no AR-30's in any of the three calibers they offer.

I don't know what part of the state your in, but $10 transfer if you find one for sale and need it transfered.

Steve
Hallmark Small Arms
804-986-7409

Thank you for the offer

I have been in contact with a few, and a very few dealers that have them in stock. If I cannot locate one in the state then I would have you do the transfer for me if you would.

Please
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thank you for the offer

I have been in contact with a few, and a very few dealers that have them in stock. If I cannot locate one in the state then I would have you do the transfer for me if you would.

Please

No problem, just let me know if I can help you out.

Steve.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
i'll sell you mine but your going to pay out the ASS
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i'll sell you mine but your going to pay out with ASS

Ghey!!!!

-Ben
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Brokeback?  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn..  I just thought you used that unkept look to fool everyone..  You really are Helter Skelter....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top