Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 6:11:50 AM EDT
i was at work the other day and some guys were talking about cops and what they carry and some other things.

well this one guy said that cops now a days are "carrying 40 caliber rounds...no wait, its 40mm"

i silently laughed my ass off to myself...it was just hilarious.

i then explained to a friend that was listening also what the difference was and all that to which he had a chuckle to also...just thought id share...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I read that on the internet somewhere also....must be true.

Steve
Hallmark Small Arms
804-986-7409
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean a FOH TAY?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]
YUP A FORE-TAY GAT   Lol
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think I read that on the internet somewhere also....must be true.

actually it is 37mm and it is a flare gun duh.  these workplace commandos don't know jack.

just imagine carring a very gun with a special slug shell instead of the flare.  talk about something you don't want to look down the muzzle of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top