Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 4:07:31 PM EDT
Turn on your IM you knucklehead!!!!

I'm trying to respond to you!!!

God damn Marines.. good for nothing, lower than whale shit, more usless that a whole ship of seamen.....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

God damn Marines.. good for nothing, lower than whale shit, more usless that a whole ship of seamen.....

Careful, there's a lot of them on here and you might just end up looking like the little blue guy.  I've met some of them....

Of course L-R-T is getting a little old so he may not be able to catch you.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful, there's a lot of them on here and you might just end up looking like the little blue guy.  I've met some of them....

PSST.....I'm one of 'them' also.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only on rough terrain, the wheelchair is remarkably quick on smooth ground.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Only on rough terrain, the wheelchair is remarkably quick on smooth ground.

Really smooth when lubed with Militec-1!  So smooth his optics fall off!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:32:23 AM EDT
[#6]
IM's and email are on

Not filled up as well, and if I have to make a run for it again I will make sure it is not near a parking lot!

Darn Volvo emblem is still embedded in my forehead, note to self that speed bumps throw a high speed wheel chairs travel.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:18:24 AM EDT
[#7]
For what it’s worth, Hydguy and I know each other and he is a fellow Marine and we have a common ground so he is not picking on me in any way shape or form so the pm’s can stop since he is not flaming me at all.

So having said that, I wave the big green weenie and slap him up side his big grape and pronounce him a team member once again trust me when I say that it is not hard to miss it.

Enjoy Brother

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:16:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
For what it’s worth, Hydguy and I know each other and he is a fellow Marine and we have a common ground so he is not picking on me in any way shape or form so the pm’s can stop since he is not flaming me at all.

So having said that, I wave the big green weenie and slap him up side his big grape and pronounce him a team member once again trust me when I say that it is not hard to miss it.

Enjoy Brother

Oh, the other members are looking out for our Grandpa.

If they only knew what you're really like.

No need to tell everyone about my kind and gentle side.

Looking out for me?

Talking about how they were going to split up my GEAR!

Sentries have been posted

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#10]
They can all stop talking about the gear.  Gotm4 and I all ready have it covered.........

To all others, never let L-R-T stand behind you.... EVER.......

Why does the Navy keep Marines onboard the ships?????

Sheep are to obvious......

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
They can all stop talking about the gear.  Gotm4 and I all ready have it covered.........

To all others, never let L-R-T stand behind you.... EVER.......

Why does the Navy keep Marines onboard the ships?????

Sheep are to obvious......

Arming Claymore's
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So having said that, I wave the big green weenie and slap him up side his big grape and pronounce him a team member once again trust me when I say that it is not hard to miss it.It's a good thing my head is big, 'cuz you ain't hiting shit with your size!!!!  YOu hear 'are you in yet' about 20 minutes after you're done!! And Thanks!!

Enjoy Brother

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top