Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 8:12:15 AM EDT
I'm checking my records and a few guys still need to send in payment & paperwork. Please contact me if you have done so and just not showing up on this list.

(1.)Magyar - Out
(2.)Templar - Out
(3.)The_Ferret - Out
(4.)JC_  - Out

Dave has received 21 payments so far.

****I need everybody attending to send me an IM with your full name. Some of you did not include this in your emails and it's making it tough to figure out who is who so to speak. ***
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine left Philly last friday in a priority mail envelope so Dave should get it today or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mine left Philly last friday in a priority mail envelope so Dave should get it today or tomorrow.

10-4, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT -

Has anybody heard from Templar?

I have him and his friend The_Ferret ( Who attended BW#2) signed up for class #2, but I have never heard a word from either of them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He doesn't come here much now that he is Staff on the new AK site. I'll send him an IM about this.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I was just contacted by The_Ferret, he is dropping out due to work issues. I have still not heard a word from Templar.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#7]
My check has been cashed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My check has been cashed.

10-4, I have you on my confirmed list.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top