Posted: 2/22/2006 7:30:14 AM EDT
anybody ever been there?

VGCA Gun Collector Show
March 25 & 26, 2006
at the Prince William Fairgrounds
RT. 234, Manassas, Virginia

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to the one last fall...it wasnt bad at all...some of the regular vendors were there... better than the militaria show last weekend...

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to the last show (rained all day) and wasn't all that impressed. This show draws more true collectors than dealers so prices/quantity/selection vary greatly. Very narrow isles, hard to move around. Still, this isn't the worst show I've been to and a bad gunshow is still better than my best day at work! I'll probably go again.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Went last fall.  IIRC, it's at the Fairgrounds next to the Guard Amory.
I was surprised, it was a pretty decent show.  Trader Jerry had a lot of firearms on display there along with a few other vendors.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering also since I got a flyer for it at the latest IWLA stafford meeting. Might have to check it out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I went last time, didn't get much (just some brass 7.62x54R), but there was lots of stuf to drool over. I'll probably go again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top