Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:03:33 AM EDT
Get your minds out of the gutter!  In this topic: Trouble with beavers, I mentioned that a colony of beavers have created a rather large dam behind my house.  I have resorted to trapping the little buggers because I can't shoot them.  My question is, once I get one, is there anybody here that wants an unprocessed beaver pelt?  If you do, just let me know.  MJD  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I will take him alive.   Some Asshat apparently got my neighbors permission and is trapping on their land.    Now Instead of a pond I just have a swamp.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#2]
We got one!  Caught it with a conibear 330 trap.  It was pretty small, maybe 20 lbs.  If anybody wants a beaver pelt still attached to the beaver, let me know.  Otherwise it will be disposed of tomorrow.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top