Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 8:03:14 AM EDT
I'm looking for a TV stand and can't find what I want.  It's really just a simple box with shelves so it can't be much work, I just can't find anything that gets me close to what I'm looking for that isn't a custom order for something I haven't even seen.

I've tried d'marie in F'burg, Good Wood and a bunch of places online.  For the money they're asking for a particle board POS, I'd rather get something with a little substance & character.

No doors or fancy crap, just a particular height, width and depth with a flat solid bottom, no posts or feet and divided with shelves.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#1]
My Dad may be able to help. Are you close to Fredericksburg? I will have him email you tonight. Send me a rough sketch of what you want.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#2]
did you try unfinished furniture mart?

several locations in Richmond,
good solid furniture, no crap
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't find unfinished furniture mart.  There's one in Manassas that I might go take a look at, thanks.

I live in North Stafford so F'burg is no problem, thanks Bradley.  Email sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top