Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 6:29:45 AM EDT
Well, I don't, but a good friend does.  He's restoring an '83 Trans-Am and needs a driver's side front fender and a passenger door.  Anybody know of some good junk yards?  Even better if somebody here has them.  He lives in Vienna, but doesn't mind traveling a few hours for the right part.  Let me know.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
you could try chesterfield auto parts(CAP), or circle auto recyling (CAR), in richmond and hopewell ,
they are a pull your own junkyard, but i do not know if they will have anything that old,
(and i am not sure how much the fenders changed in the 10+years of that body style)

there is another yard just south of DeGoff's near the swamp, but i cannot remember the name,
HTH
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:57:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Car-parts

I think that site may be a bit out of date.  Turns out that King George Auto Parts has 3 listed as undamaged, but when you call them it turns out that none of the doors are worth anything.  They were all rusted out.  Oh well.    MJD
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top