Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 12:54:31 PM EDT
I ordered some magazines from ebay (I know ebay sucks, my wife is huge into it) from a Tac Supplier I have bought some before...

The title said:

Chip McCormick Shooting Star Mags...

the description in 30 point font was of Power Mags....

In 10 point font at the bottom was a link to their website...

So I get them today, not power mags...regular shooting star...if I had read better I would have seen this...I still think it is a dick move to have the wrong description on their site...

Anyone have any opinions on Shooting Star mags?  I wrote them an angry email, but figure they will tell me its my fault...oh well...so if I get stuck with these mags, worth it or no?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
lol true enough....

EDIT:  The cool thing is, I wrote the owner, and he was like, cool, no harm no foul, send em back and you get a refund...i like it when people are cool...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
It sucks when you don't get what was advertised, but I like shooting star mags quite a bit in my Kimber

shooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top