Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 3:38:00 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm in NOVA taking a fire class, and I've been offered the opportunity to ride aeromedevac with my buddy across the river in MD. The problem is, I've got my stuff with me from going to the NRA range, as well as my CCW piece, none of which are legal over there. I'm not staying in a hotel, I'm staying out in Winchester, and I was planning on driving home (central VA) after the medevac shift, instead of backtracking to Winchester.

Does anyone know of a gun shop that has storage lockers, or some other similar storage situation where I could keep my stuff in the land of liberty for tomorrow evening?

Strange request, I know, and if it doesn't work out, he's offered a few other shifts I can ride.

Just trying to see if this can work

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What kinda "Stuff"? Im in Winchester and could possibly store your "Stuff" in my safe. What time would you drop off and pick up? as I work from 10am Friday untill 2am Sat morning, then from 9am Sat morn untill 3pm Sat. eve..... Udog

ETA: I just figured out you need storage in NOVA not Winchester.  Reading is fundamental
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Blue Ridge
I know they have lockers for member storage, I am not sure what their short term policy is.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
email sent.
eta: there are lockers at the nra range. not sure of the availability of space but they are open from 10am to 10pm friday, 830am - 10pm on saturday.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Eastern VA and the USMC range has lockers for rent.  Maybe there is a similar service at a National Guard armory or other military facility in that area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top