Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 11:17:56 AM EDT
Everyone in invited to a Revolver shoot we are holding at Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge on Wednesday, February 8. No prior revolver experience necessary.  Everyone is welcome but its important to let the shoot's director, Mark Burns, know ahead of time that you are coming to the shoot.  The format will be ICORE style targets (NRA D-1) and safety rules though no one needs to join ICORE to join us for this shoot; just bring:

-revolver of at least .32 caliber; it can be from 5 to 8 shot revolver

-holster that is a safe, strong side holster (race rigs OK, but shoulder rigs are not ok for safety reasons)

-3 or 4 speedloaders

-about 2 boxes of ammo; any type

More info on the match including sign up details can be found on the store forum at www.shootersparadise.com under ICORE and here is a direct link to that section of the forum:

http://www.shootersparadise.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Hope to see everyone there!

Douglas

PS, if you have questions about this shoot, ask away. All of those who came to Cliffy's Sig shoot, I expect you all to join us so long as you have a revolver to shoot.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I've never competed before, but this sounds like it would be fun.  I'll check it out when I have a bit more time.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Look forward to shootin with you MJD! I'll be there as soon after work as I can on Wed.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT - shoot is one week away and there is still room for those who want to join us.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Highwayman - was that you shooting @ 5PM?  I did not get there until around 6:45 but I heard that there was a new-to-us shooter who was dead accurate; dropping only 3 or 4 shots outside of the A ring.  Results are not out yet but I think I dropped too many points to finish near the top this time; I did not have my gun, ammo & game down for this one but at least I kept them all on paper.

We will be doing this again next month & hope to see everyone at the shoot. D.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope.  Wasn't me.  Regrettably work kept me late.  I didn't even get out of the office until almost 7PM.  By the time I got home to get my gear it was going on 8:30.  Couldn't bring it with me as I work in DC.  Pissed me off too since I really wanted to do it.  I don't know how I would have done, but I know the model 66 wouldn't have let me down.  Let us know when the next one is.  Still sucks that I couldn't make it.    MJD
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Will do & look forward to shooting with you & the rest of the arfcom crew next month. Regards,

D.C. Johnson
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top