Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:15:40 AM EDT
I was just wondering if there where any shooters in virginia beach that would like to get group together and set up shooting weekends or days.  Kinda like our own NRA or something....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Virginia Beach, as do many members of this forum. We start threads setting up Pungo range trips very frequently, just watch for them. I also work a strange schedule that has me off during the week sometimes and I often hit Pungo by myself. Send me an IM.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]
you know I have never been to the outdoor range but I have been at the indoor range quit abit but l think this weekend iam going to take my first trip out there to check it out....I need the sight in my scope at about 100-50 on my SAR-1...plus I have never shot a gun outside yet but alot of times inside.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I go to the indoor range a bunch, I try to make out to the outdoor range, but the weather has been pretty ugly these past couple weeks.

If weather permits, Ill see you outside... Or inside...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I go to the indoor range a bunch, I try to make out to the outdoor range, but the weather has been pretty ugly these past couple weeks.

If weather permits, Ill see you outside... Or inside...

you got it man!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top