Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 6:39:16 AM EDT
Guys,

I need volunteers for the special election that will be held on January 31 in the 33rd Senate District.

I cannot stress how important this is.  We have a chance to put one of the most pro-gun people I know in a position where he may be able to undo much of the damage done by Mims and other anti's.  If you really care about advancing your rights here in Virginia, contact me and volunteer to work a poll in the Sterling District for Mick Staton.

His opponent will be the VERY anti-gun Mark Herring of the Democratic Party who would love to win to help take our rights away.  If you can help, email me at [email protected] for information and requirements...

I'll be providing some food and drinks for the volunteers.  

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
tagged.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Things are heating up guys... I need volunteers for some sign ops.  I also need door to door volunteers for next weekend.

Come on guys, I hear a lot of tough talk... how about some of you actually walking the walk?

IM me or email me if you are willing to do more than just talk a good game.  

Mike

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Dispatch received and I will be available, folks we need to help out because talking is never going to work and even if it is not your district or special election it is important.

We need to be proactive in any election in Virginia and just not in your back yard, please find the time to come out and help.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Hard Rock, LRT:
I am available to help evenings with the exception of Jan 26 through Jan 30 (I'll be in FL those days).

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Hank,

give Callie a call at Mick's campaign and tell her that I told you to contact her.  She'll have some stuff  you can accomplish between now and when you leave.  The number at the campaign is 703-406-1721.

Anyone else interested in helping can call that number as well.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Hum,

Poignant that only a few responses have been posted, I know some members cannot become involve due to the job regulations of government workers but this is sad.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:46:36 AM EDT
[#7]
This surprises you after the last election LRT?  I guess the anti's are right about the majority of gun owners... It'll be interesting to see who complains and bitches if Mark Herring wins this election...  Remember, Mark Herring was a rabid supporter of the MMM and is a gun control freak of the worst kind.  

We can end his bid for higher office here and now but God forbid that something like this interfere with people's weekend plans and such.

For those of you who helped in the last election and have volunteered to help now, I give my deepest thanks and you have my utmost respect, as for the others, well, you reap what you sow and by not volunteering, you are helping an anti gunner, who has stated many times in the past that he would like to ban all "assault weapons" permanently, to get into office.

After this election, I'll probably not bother with AR15.com for help.  I'll keep the contact info of those who were man enough to step forward and kick ass for any future stuff but as for the rest, why waste my time trying?  

Mike
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the info...I'll call tonight.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:56:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Poignant that only a few responses have been posted, I know some members cannot become involve due to the job regulations of government workers but this is sad.

Well, I'm helping but didn't really need to post a response to let HR know...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:57:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Back to top... come on guys...

Mike
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Okay I am hooked up... I spoke with Suzane this AM...

I'll be at potomac falls high school on tues 5:30 - 6:00 if anyone want to stop by and hang out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'm helping but didn't really need to post a response to let HR know...

Yes mam and  understand, but then I would exspect nothing less from you either.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
BTT...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top