Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 3:18:21 AM EDT
Is there anyone in the Tidewater area interested in driving up to participate in the "Next Shoot Off" with the NOVA crew in April?  I can only go on a Saturday, but if your interested go to the link below. I would be willing to drive and carry 3 others with gear in my truck (extended cab), any others we could work out a car pool/convoy situation.

Next AR15.com VA Shoot Off
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on no ones interested in making this shoot?
BTT
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I always like shooting stuff, but I have no idea if I'll be able to make it at this point. I'd hate to commit and eat up a spot that someone else could really use.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure what I'll be doing then.  That is post Navy separation for me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I always like shooting stuff, but I have no idea if I'll be able to make it at this point. I'd hate to commit and eat up a spot that someone else could really use.

No spots, we just take everyone who shows and share the line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top