[#1]
Damn beat me by three minutes..
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
With hotlink, he is such a dick. His brother must really be embarressed:

msnbc.msn.com/id/10777702/
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude is clearly out of control.  Bravo to Virginia Tech for booting him out..
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
He was setup.
Thats what we are to expect to hear pretty soon.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I wondered when he would draw down on someone
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
It's just "The Man" trying to holding him down.

He will be lucky to even get drafted after this series of moronic mistakes. One more year in college and he would have went 1st round for sure. I'm know the kid isn't hurting for money thanks to his brother, but he just flushed several million down the tubes in a matter of days.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Ironic this happened at McDonalds...it's likely his only remaining job opportunity too...

Ya like fries wit dat gat?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:45:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I wondered when he would draw down on someone

AT a Mc D of all places!

Everyone knows it happens at car washes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ironic this happened at McDonalds...it's likely his only remaining job opportunity too...

Ya like fries wit dat gat?

Wif dah shizzle.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:25:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Here is part of the Roanoke Times article on the story :

Link
Vick was with his girlfriend at the restaurant, where Vick told police she had an argument with three people.

When Vick went to confront them about it, the trio said Vick pulled out a handgun, police said.

During an interview with police at his family's Suffolk home Sunday night, Vick denied having a gun. Police have not recovered a weapon.

I would like to know how it all went down.   I am guessing that the arguement was comprised of 5 hotheads (Vick, his gf and the two "youths" or as Joe Pesci calls them "yutes")  The arguement would could have easily ended if everyone had just walked away.  I guess Vick thought he felt the need to show them "who be da man".

BTW if your brother is worth millions, why the hell would you eat at McDonalds?

I also wonder what this will do to Michael Vick's popularity as well.  Damn this was a football season that I would really like to forget about.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:13:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:51:28 AM EDT
[#12]
The quicker that I can forget that Marcus Vick ever went to the same university that I did, the better.

After Bryan Randall, who was everything that Marcus Vick wasn't, ie, classy and intelligent, this has been such a step down.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:28:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Unless some folks step up, WHO HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN THE MATTER, I am doubting the way this went down.

While I believe the Vicks are both classless thugs, I also believe that there are lots of people running around who will LIE STRAIGHT TO THE FACE OF A COP/DISTRICT ATTORNEY/GRAND JURY in order to get their 15 minutes.

It seems like the only folks claiming there was a gun are the 3 punks who confronted the bigger punk and his girlfriend.

Don't know, sounds shaky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top