Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 6:11:24 PM EDT
Anybody know of a good truck accessory place in NOVA that deals with the folding tonneau covers?  I've found a couple places in Maryland, but I hate crossing the river.  Let me know of any places that sell caps/toppers/covers if you know of any.

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:02:21 AM EDT
[#1]

I picked up a great one from Truckin' Thunder in Fredericksburg.  Been great - had it for 4 years and other than being dirty - it looks like new.

It's the Access brand:

www.4wheelonline.com/Categories.aspx?CategoryId=2049

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I did try Truckin' Thunder, but they don't have the hard folding type.  If I end up with the fiberglass type, I'll definitely be ordering from them.  Thanks for the idea and link.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, people been reading my mind.

Anyone know of a good source for truck caps in central VA? or a good brand to look at?

Sorry for the minor hijack!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
American Truck & Trailer on Balls Ford Road in Manassas.
JT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for that one LowRider.  

Pevrs114,
Truckin' Thunder is a decent place and they have a store in F'burg and Richmond.  I don't remember who they are a dealer for as I wasn't really looking at caps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top