Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 7:43:08 PM EDT
Saw a sticker with the universal "no" sign (red circle with diagonal line) over a black drawing of a revolver this morning at the Salem YMCA.  Car (white Volvo IIRC) was parked and empty, so I have no idea what this sheeple looks like, and i'm not going to guess.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Saw a sticker with the universal "no" sign (red circle with diagonal line) over a black drawing of a revolver this morning at the Salem YMCA.  Car (white Volvo IIRC) was parked and empty, so I have no idea what this sheeple looks like, and i'm not going to guess.

Anyone else?

well, it probably wasn't Jerry Miculek's car....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Well....it was a Volvo after all  Doubtful if you'll find many of them on an F350-Diesel  

I see more pro-gun stickers than I do anti.....even here in MD.

In my neighborhood alone:  I Love Guns; Got Guns?; NRA; Maryland Shall Issue; Protected by Smith and Wesson; Gun Control Means Using Two Hands

I get lots of comments on my Peace Through Superior Firepower sticker    
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Universal sign for "Jack me first"
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:48:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe he prefers semi-autos
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Maybe he prefers semi-autos

that was my first impression when i read the thread

i see more kerry/edwards stickers than anything else around arlington/alexandria; hardly any anti-gun stickers anywhere

will be putting this on my truck today:  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope more people put those signs on their cars.   Maybe they'll be carjacked or robbed before me or my wife.   I have an NRA sticker on mine, and I'm gonna get one for the wife's car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top