Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 12:27:10 PM EDT
I am thinking about building one for my brother and thought it might be a good idea to make sure that he can legally own one there first.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
uh, yeah

VA is one of the top 5 states in terms of gun rights, IMO
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Any full autos are required to be test fired for safety buy the Virginia safe gat act.

I am the lead tester
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Any full autos are required to be test fired for safety buy the Virginia safe gat act.

I am the lead tester

and i am his assistant.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I sure as hell hope so.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:33:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am thinking about building one for my brother and thought it might be a good idea to make sure that he can legally own one there first.

Um, no, they are highly restricted and illegal here.  

Luckily, I have been appointed by the Govenor to accept all voluntarily turned in AK's for safe keeping.  

Just kidding man......do you think we're NJ or Kalifornia here or what man?  

The only firearms that are banned are the Streetsweeper/Striker 12 ga. shotguns.

We still need to perform test firing prior to storage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top