Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 7:39:32 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with this?  I'd like to do the whole process without paying for a lawyer...

My primary concern is what documents have to be filed after the formation of the corp.  Obviously a corp formed for the sole purpose of NFA item ownership would not have employees or earnings.  But what about sending in tax forms, unemployment forms, etc?

Any info would be great.  PM me if you think that would be best.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#1]
someone posted how they did it a few months ago.  Sounded pretty easy
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
someone posted how they did it a few months ago.  Sounded pretty easy

I've searched for it and couldn't find it.  Non-team members can't search back more than a month.  Can anyone find it or repeat its content?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Still waiting on my first item to finish transfer. I think the xmas paperwork probably has slowed it down a little bit. At any rate they cashed my check on the 29th of november. Should be soon now.

Might call again tomorrow. The lady that I talked to when I did my SBR told me not to be affraid to call, that I could call everyday if I wanted, and that is what they were there for. Big improvement with the WV branch up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top