Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 11:56:37 AM EDT
I am returning to West Virginia from school in around a week, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good gun shops/dealers in West Virginia to do business with.

thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in West Virginia?

A general area could assist you greatly.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where in West Virginia?

A general area could assist you greatly.

Charleston area.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabela's up in  Wheeling, over 1000 guns in stock, ammo, accessories the hole nine yards, a must see.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#5]
SA Guns & Archery in St. Albans
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there anything near the Eastern panhandle? Lately I've been crossing into MD to go to a store in Hancock, and the prices suck, and I have to leave my CCW at home, and they have to ship to an FFL. I hate that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Am in the same boat...Hendershot's in Hancock,Maryland is the only stocking dealer close.Shep's in Martinsburg can get you anything...Have heard about a few places up in PA.Slim pickins in these parts..
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Sparks is close to Shep's if I am thinking of the right place. Right on Route 11 at the intersection that turns off toward Walmart and Lowes?I've been there a few times. The guy that owns the place seems like a decent fellow. Only problem is he's hardly ever open. Sparks is only a mile or so away from Sheps. IM me if you want directions.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sparks is close to Shep's if I am thinking of the right place. Right on Route 11 at the intersection that turns off toward Walmart and Lowes?I've been there a few times. The guy that owns the place seems like a decent fellow. Only problem is he's hardly ever open. Sparks is only a mile or so away from Sheps. IM me if you want directions.

Allthough I dont work there much anymore,if you would like to send me an IM as to when you want in Sheps we could probably work something out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top