Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 9:31:35 AM EDT
Does anyone know if RTC Sports is still in business in Virginia Beach?  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I cannot answer for certain, but can state that I have not seen them @ a fun show in years. I also Googled them they came up on a industry related site and their link rtcsports.com did not work.

I remember them more for ammo than anything else.

Anyone else know anything different?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
metalrocks

Ii used to buy direct from them when I lived in Va beach.  The had an office on Lynnhaven Pkwy, and a large warehouse just south of the office back by the stihl plant.  I was looking for them and same as you the wesite no go and phone no answer.

They were an importer of ammo and also carried alot of paint ball stuff and some scopes / parts for guns.  I always dealt with them on ammo.

I am sorry to lose a resource like that. They usually had good prices.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
If I'm out near Lynnhaven I'll check for a storefront. Some of the other guys like M4arc or Mike5pt56 may chime in with addt'l info. on them. Certainly a blast from the past.

They had decent prices on ammo and I bought several thousand rounds from them. The guy was nice enough to have his son load them up on a dolly and take them out to my truck. This was back when Hampton shows were in the coliseum and a long hike through the parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
metalrocks,

they never really had a "store front" .  They did however have an office in an engineering firms office building, It is about 2 or 3 buildings down from the post office.  It is an all glass building and has front doors in the front center of the building. Like most buildings do  I forget the name of the firm on the building.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top