Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 3:49:04 AM EDT
I represent the mother of Taylor Behl, the missing VCU student from Vienna, Virginia. Please plan on coming out for this event and passing the word along.

BENEFIT CONCERT
FOR TAYLOR MARIE BEHL REWARD FUND

Jammin' Java
227 Maple Ave. E., Vienna, Virginia
Sunday, October 2, 2005
1:00 and 4:00 p.m.

1:00 p.m. Shane Hines
2:00 p.m. The Brindley Brothers
3:00 p.m. The Echoes Band

These three area bands, who are quickly gaining national recognition, have generously donated their time to this effort to raise contributions for the reward fund set up by Janet Pelasara, the mother of Taylor Marie Behl. All contributions to the reward fund will be put in an account at SunTrust Bank for the reward fund for information leading to the location of Taylor.

Taylor, a James Madison High School graduate from the class of 2005, has been missing from the Virginia Commonwealth University since September 5, 2005.

A minimum suggested $20.00 contribution is requested and contributions will be taken at the door. Checks can be made out to Friends of Taylor, Incorporated, a corporation started by Janet Pelasara to administer the reward fund for information leading to the location of Taylor.

Please plan on coming out for this event and show your support for Taylor’s family and help bring Taylor home safe and sound.

If you would like to make additional donations to the reward fund, please visit www.friendsoftaylor.com to make a Paypal donation or send your checks to:

Friends of Taylor
C/O Johnson & Scarborough, CPAs
2571 Chain Bridge Rd
Vienna, VA 22182

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#1]
It breaks my heart everytime I see something like this happen.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
How was the benefit concert?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Turned out very good.  Raised $8200 for the reward fund bringing the total to over $22,000.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
What was with the mother going on air and saying "It's time to come home, the games are over with"???

I heard she was manic depressive and has done this type of stuff before.

I hope she's ok.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a nice talk with my daughter who is a Junior in HS and said I know this girl and you need to keep an eye out for yourself.  Her father and her were into swimming in the NOVA area, I almost worked for him years ago..  Between this and Katrinia/Rita this daughter is finally understanding why I carry, etc etc.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
sounds like they found her.  Sad deal. I hope they get the scumbag(s) that did it.  God bless her and her family.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Email I got in my VCU account this morning/afternoon:

To the University and Health System Communities:

I write to inform you that Richmond Police have confirmed that a body
was found today in Mathews County, Virginia.  Several media outlets
are speculating that the body is that of Taylor Behl.  It is uncertain
when police will be able to positively identify the body.

Our thoughts are with Taylor's family and friends as they wait through
this agonizing time.

I will update you as more information becomes available.

Sincerely,

Eugene P. Trani
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:09:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck!!! Just heard on the news that they found her body
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:14:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fuck!!! Just heard on the news that they found her body

Here in Richmond they are still saying they are anaylzing whether or not it is her.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#11]
NBC 12 News in Richmond is now confirming that the body found was in fact that of Taylor Behl.  Confirmation was made by dental records.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Kidnapping?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top