Posted: 9/21/2005 6:03:15 AM EDT
1. CLT M16
2. MZM BQE
3. SBR M16
4. M16 GNR

Which one???
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever you do, I wouldn't use mzm bqe!

btw, how much is it for one of these plates, and when are you going to decide cuz I need to know how much time and money to get that plate  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Whatever you do, I wouldn't use mzm bqe!

btw, how much is it for one of these plates, and when are you going to decide cuz I need to know how much time and money to get that plate  

Stealing my idea???

Damn.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I take it "DYK hED" is already taken? (in VA, that is; it certainly is well-occupied in NY!)  
Sorry SHIVAN, couldn't resist! All in good fun

MZM BQE is pretty cool, but only a few shooters would "get it."
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:57:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think that's why I am going to get it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, enough thinking about it.....

Just order MZM BQE.....

I like it!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez, I don't get it....
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez, I don't get it....

I believe it's several (two?) rounds to the heart, followed by a single (final!) tap to the head.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#8]

The third regular solution to this problem is the Mozambique Drill (aka Drug, Body Armour; or Failure to Stop, drill.) During turbulent years in Mozambique this technique was born. Jeff Cooper told me, one of his students, John Rousseau, was set upon by an AK-47 armed guerilla, complete with fixed bayonet - apparently intent to stick him en brochette.
Rousseau, an accomplished pistolero drew his Browning P-35 and hammered attacker twice amidships. Satisfied with marksmanship and quick reflexes, he lowered the pistol ... and was astonished to realize, his unimpressed adversary still charged. Rousseau quickly brought his pistol to shoot for the brain. Even the best of us would be rattled in similar circumstances and Rousseau was no exception. He fired his last shot in a time nick, but was a little low. Instead of the brain, it entered between the clavicles and broke the spine. A severed spine is pretty conclusive .

Rousseau related the incident to Jeff Cooper and thus the Mozambique Drill was Born: two shots to the chest area, lower the pistol to review the results. If the adversary is down, all is well. But if not , a single surgical shot to the head. (In training environments, the instructor calls for the head shot.) But it is one thing to pull this off, an demand, against benign paper targets. Against an armed agressor, who trys to kill you, it is quite another.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
That's a kick ass idea for a license plate.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey thanks for the lesson...now...Shivan...get CLT M16 cause I'm coming back home in 12 and a wake up!  I'll need new personalized tags myself
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

which is why I like it

Better know shooter had LD MKRDY (or something close here).  Only took me 2 or 3 years of shooting with him and hearing the phrase "if you don't have any questions, face downrange and LOAD AND MAKE READY"  emphasis added so that you don't feel as dumb as I did when the lightbulb finally did go off
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Shivan how about these tag's if you still havent decided.

IGT BRD

IND 556
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey Shivan how about these tag's if you still havent decided.

IGT BRD

IND 556

Fully decided on:

MZM BQE

On an NRA plate....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top