Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 4:39:29 PM EDT
All,
I was poking around over on the AK board here and discovered that our friends from Ohio have a group buy going with AIM - $82 + shipping for a Romanian AKM kit.  Checit it out here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=208986

I've already got one, but at this price I'm thinking of getting another.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that, and am sorely tempted, but my financial health & general well-being says that I should
just hold off on this and deal with the kits that I have.

Keeps you all from reading about me in the obit column....

(Mrs. Tanker would have kittens if she knew what all was in those boxes that I have stashed in the
closet!)

"Oh, it's just a few more parts that I'd ordered....."
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I saw that, and am sorely tempted, but my financial health & general well-being says that I should
just hold off on this and deal with the kits that I have.

Keeps you all from reading about me in the obit column....

(Mrs. Tanker would have kittens if she knew what all was in those boxes that I have stashed in the
closet!)

"Oh, it's just a few more parts that I'd ordered....."

I hear that!

I've got to figure out how I'm going to explain it when 4 more rifles mysteriously appear in the gunsafe.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've got to figure out how I'm going to explain it when 4 more rifles mysteriously appear in the gunsafe.

I'll worry about that later once we get moved into the new house! She has no idea what I do or don't
really have, which is a plus in itself, as I have stuff scattered at the farm, at my Dad's, etc.

She'll shit once I get everything gathered into one place once we get settled in WV. When we stopped
by Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg a few weekends back, I had shown her the safe I wanted for
the new house. "Why do you want a safe that big?"
"Oh, it never hurts to have room. Plus we can store other stuff in there also...."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top