Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 3:16:39 PM EDT
I am still alive.  Though the clock still turns and I see very little daylight, I am here.  Not much time to surf with y'all but I try to log in just to check on the VA lower deal.  

The madness for me will not end for about 2-3 months.  But hey, the overtime is gonna buy me a new rifle. .

So I will catch up with you sometime at a future shoot or NRA get together.

Later guys.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
About time you checked in!
Glad to hear you are still kicking
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:59:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Only 1 new rifle?

I bet he is hording one and not going to share.

We could do a Hometown buy for a tanning salon pass for him since he's going to look pale after all that time in doors.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
{bounce} Had the day off today.  Slept in until 1100 and then took the wife shopping.  Nothing but a laid back relaxing day.  

Only one rifle planned.  Got a few other things for the house and truck to get.   That and I need to do something for She who must be obeyed, as we have barely seen each other.  After all of that another shotgun and or FAL are on the list.

Still working 6 days a week 12-15 hours a day.  

Tanning salon my a$$.  I want a full blown deep tissue massage and then hot stones.  I have processed over 9000 applicants since the 6th.  The stress has my muscles in knots.  They need bodies and I need to clear them.  The fun is on.

Might try and hit the range next Sunday.  Thought about it today but spent some time with the wifey.

I'll be in touch guys.  It is getting better and things are happening.  I just don't watch the news anymore as they just piss me off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
{bounce} Had the day off today.  Slept in until 1100 and then took the wife shopping.  Nothing but a laid back relaxing day.  

Slacker

Only one rifle planned.  Got a few other things for the house and truck to get.   That and I need to do something for She who must be obeyed, as we have barely seen each other.  After all of that another shotgun and or FAL are on the list.

<cough> BS <cough>

Still working 6 days a week 12-15 hours a day.  

Tanning salon my a$$.  I want a full blown deep tissue massage and then hot stones.  I have processed over 9000 applicants since the 6th.  The stress has my muscles in knots.  They need bodies and I need to clear them.  The fun is on.

String trimmer and charcoal anyone?

Might try and hit the range next Sunday.  Thought about it today but spent some time with the wifey.

I'll be in touch guys.  It is getting better and things are happening.  I just don't watch the news anymore as they just piss me off.

Glad to hear your still kickin
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey L-R-T, goona need your expertise in putting this VA rifle together after I get it and the kit.  Basically gonna convert the existing to a flat top and put the EOP on the 16" midlength.  

BTW a string trimmer would feel good compared to the BS I deal with.  Bring it on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:06:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey L-R-T, goona need your expertise in putting this VA rifle together after I get it and the kit.  Basically gonna convert the existing to a flat top and put the EOP on the 16" midlength.

No problem at all

BTW a string trimmer would feel good compared to the BS I deal with.  Bring it on.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#9]
All right for the love of God, somebody make this madness stop.  If the first bitch was not bad enough, now we have a seond bigger bitch coming.  The least she could do is go and hit the damn area that is already wiped out.

These 80+ hour work weeks are going to be the death of me.

(Stepping off the soapbox and putting away the tissues.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top