Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 12:49:13 PM EDT
This weekend.

Not much happening. Trader Jerry is there along with several familiar faces from the shows at the Showplace.

I did not see ammo in bulk, but a few AR's are about. The FN SPR's are there as well as many rifles, shottys and hand cannons.

There is a Gentleman to the right of the stage along the back wall that has some Federal .223 - 69 grain match ammo for $5.00 a box (not reloads) and has Lake City 30-06 Match ammo for $10.00 a box (made in 1962).

$5.00 gets you in and it was not all that crowded.

I think I also saw a Cast Oly Lower for sale with LPK and coll stock for $330. So look out, was marked Pre-Ban.

Danny

ETA: Sheets nearby had liquid gold for $2.89 IIRC a gallon.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This weekend.

Not much happening. Trader Jerry is there along with several familiar faces from the shows at the Showplace.

I did not see ammo in bulk, but a few AR's are about. The FN SPR's are there as well as many rifles, shottys and hand cannons.

There is a Gentleman to the right of the stage along the back wall that has some Federal .223 - 69 grain match ammo for $5.00 a box (not reloads) and has Lake City 30-06 Match ammo for $10.00 a box (made in 1962).

$5.00 gets you in and it was not all that crowded.

I think I also saw a Cast Oly Lower for sale with LPK and coll stock for $330. So look out, was marked Pre-Ban.

Danny

ETA: Sheets nearby had liquid gold for $2.89 IIRC a gallon.

I hit that show today (Saturday) bought a few XD mags from the guy selling the Olympic lower for $330. Wasn't that bad of a show...picked up the XD mags, a few 1911 mags a few boxes of green dot 22mags for $5 a box and joined VCDL...just got a check for $5000 today...may go back tommorow and spend a little ching!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top