Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:07:26 PM EDT
It's been a while since I've posted, but I wanted to share my recent joy:

Honda VTX 1800C

It's been about 4 years since I've ridden, but like they say, "it's like riding a bike."
Just picked her up today and thinking about skipping work Friday to get better acquainted.

I'm a proud poppa.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#1]
for some reason i figured you for a sports bike rider.

either way...awesome bike man, lots of fun on the horizon
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been noticing a lot of old bikes out and about with gas pricing so dam high.  Even though I have been riding for years motorcycling pained me greatly for the first time ever after filling my 6 gallon motorcycle tank recently! :(  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice bike be careful on it!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He USED to be..then he got old and creaky like me!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He USED to be..then he got old and creaky like me!

oh man...thats what i have to look forward to in about 20 years

can i pass
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I used to have a '00 Yamaha R6..... I don't know about getting old and creaky, but this ride is definately more comfortable.... Can't wait to log some hours on her. The hardest part is remembering where to put my feet after pulling away from a stop... It's just wierd man! Like a recliner on wheels.... (with 1800cc's pushing it around )
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used to have a '00 Yamaha R6..... I don't know about getting old and creaky, but this ride is definately more comfortable.... Can't wait to log some hours on her. The hardest part is remembering where to put my feet after pulling away from a stop... It's just wierd man! Like a recliner on wheels.... (with 1800cc's pushing it around )

i cant wait till the day i have a sports bike to put in the back of my Titan...that'll be the day
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Sweet ride...be careful of the cages...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just picked her up today and thinking about skipping work Friday to get better acquainted.

As I promised, I had my mental health day today:

Photo by Bulldog1967 who came out and followed me on his bike to make sure I didn't kill myself
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41430

Photo by Bulldog1967 who came out and followed me on his bike to make sure I didn't kill myself

Now if I can just get you to turn off that right turn signal after 6 miles or so you'll be alright!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41430

Now if I can just get you to turn off that right turn signal after 6 miles or so you'll be alright!

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:34:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top