Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:05:00 AM EDT
As I can to work the weather was a nice 71 degrees.  Please post what it is like thoughtout the day as I will not see daylight until tomorrow morning.  

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And if I hear one more report coming across the news about how FEMA isn't doing enough I am going to lose it.  Come and have my job you SOB.  And tell the to the family of William R. McLaughlin, who lost his life in a convoy heading down to the area to help these folks, that we are not doing enough.

I'll step off my soapbox now and get back to the dungeon.  

Have a great weekend and blast a few rounds for me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My office is a Fema contractor (URS Corp). We are rolling in from both coasts (Engineers and GIS people). Im pissed off I cant go (ruptured disc). I will still help from here but I still feel like Im punking out.

If only people knew what it takes to get this stuff rolling.
Good luck

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Wife and I went to the NRA range and I broke in my new Glock-17. We would've rode the motorcycle, but probably would've been pulled over with my Arsenal Sam-7 strapped across my back!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wife and I went to the NRA range and I broke in my new Glock-17. We would've rode the motorcycle, but probably would've been pulled over with my Arsenal Sam-7 strapped across my back!

if you ever do that, let me know and i'll get the video camera and ride behind you and get some footage
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You sir suck.

Boss gave the office a reprieve and released us at 4.  Was almost blinded as I went outside.  Glad to see it nice blue sky and low humidity.  

Time for a few cold ones and relzx and get some sleep before going back in tomorrow.

u-baddog, you aren't punking out.  We need help on the outside to help support the inside folks.  That's why I am chained to the desk in my office.  Can't get workers hired if I am not there to do my job of clearing them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Worked Saturday---now "OLE-NASTY" has a Sunday list and a Monday list and a list just in case I finish those two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top