Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 7:42:43 PM EDT
I can't find the photo someone took of Hawk_308's friend Nick's restored army jeep. It was posted on the After Action Report thread somewhere but I cannot fnd it now. Does anyone happen to have it?

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:03:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=206170

I must be blind, it's not there. It's the side view of the restored army jeep with the white stenciled stars and US Army on it, not the jeep hawk_308 and Nick are sitting in. Is this the pic you are speaking of V-g? Maybe some zombies got to my graphic card to annoy me?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:41:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While where on the topic, thanks again for having us out.

You are most welcome. We're going to do another one. The Scouts went crazy over that money you guys donated. I was thinking about doing one where we could invite them and teach them to shoot all our fun stuff. Are there any certified firearm instructors around in the VA group who would be willing to do this? It would be a good way to show how UN-evil our black rifles are, and get some recruits  when they're young too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:43:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn man, what am I going to do with you?  Here's the pic:

You can find more pics here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=244394

Yep, zombies must have gotten to your search function.    MJD
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/05HemiJeep/Virginia%20BlastFest/CIMG0609Large.jpg

Oh baby! You is so sweet to me! I'm sorry but I forgot you hab a camera there too! All I wanted was to send this pic to a buddy! I didn't want to cause no fuss to nobody. Now that this case is solved let us all move on to new frontiers together and enjoy life killing zombies with all our toys.

Hail!!! All Zombie De-emasculators Must Die !!!

Thank you highwayman for saving me from embarassment! You know I ain't no punk!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/05HemiJeep/Virginia%20BlastFest/CIMG0609Large.jpg

Oh baby! You is so sweet to me! I'm sorry but I forgot you hab a camera there too! All I wanted was to send this pic to a buddy! I didn't want to cause no fuss to nobody. Now that this case is solved let us all move on to new frontiers together and enjoy life killing zombies with all our toys.

Hail!!! All Zombie De-emasculators Must Die !!!

Thank you highwayman for saving me from embarassment! You know I ain't no punk!!!

I can't take the credit for the picture, I didn't take it.  It was in 02Overlander's thread.  My pics sucked.  I was trying to film a tannerite charge going boom, but I must have missed it.  I just finds 'em, I don't take 'em.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top