Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2005 4:55:29 AM EDT
Hell of a show.  It was a bit warm but not intolerable.  I now know why the Warren Brothers are as obscure as they are.  Heck, Mia Jones out there on the side stage was more fun than they were.  Big & Rich were just plain crazy (as usual).  Some folks may not like their music but their showmanship can't be beat.  Especially when you add pyrotechnics .  If you ever get a chance to see those two in concert it's worth it.  Brooks and Dunn still have it.  They've been around for close to 15 years and they're still plenty entertaining.  The video of the donkey race was hilarious.  It was very moving during "Only in America" when 3 Marines walked out on stage and saluted the crowd.  It took an hour to get out of the parking lot.  Is that normal for a show at Nissan?  Anyway, just thought I'd share my opinion for anybody who is interested.  MJD
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#1]
the wait time in the parking lot is normal.  i went there for an Eminem concert and thats about how long it took me.

i can imagine big and rich being crazy, if its anything like the video they they are some crazy guys.

had a friend that went, he said it was awesome as well
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there...great show...the Marines stepping out on stage was a pretty cool addition to the song itself.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Big Kenny is from from Culpeper, VA, he used to work at a sawmill and sing kareoke at a local bar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top