Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 7:53:49 PM EDT
In this week's Valley Trader.  It's next Friday at 5:30 pm near Dayton, VA.  Quite a few guns; Maverick 12 gauge, SKS, 700 in '06, Browning .300 WinMag, a Model 97 12 gauge, an 870, Super Blackhawk, bunch more.  Lot's of other good none-gun stuff too.

Just a head's up.  I'd go if I didn't have to work.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
btt

I'm always suprised at the number of people who've never been to an estate auction.  I've seen some great firearms deals when the dealers stay away-picked up four 30 rnd mags and 200 rounds of ammo for my M1 Carbine for $7 last year at one.  Once when I was broke I saw a beautiful Mauser Broomhandle go for $150.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]
i have been lucky in the past at auctions, good items for incredibly cheap prices,
however lately it seems just the opposite, crap going for ridiculous prices,
you are right, it just depends on who shows up,,,
does the auctioneer have a website, for those of us out of that area?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i have been lucky in the past at auctions, good items for incredibly cheap prices,

Shoot, I dunno.  I just figured anyone who was local enough to drop by could pick up a copy of the Valley Trader.  Google's not turning anything up...sorry.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot, I dunno.  I just figured anyone who was local enough to drop by could pick up a copy of the Valley Trader.  Google's not turning anything up...sorry.

METT,
thanks!!
(i had no luck with google either)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top