Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 6:04:29 PM EDT
www.writeword.us/levy.html

This guy is awesome. He's from the fairfax area, and every year he runs for political office and amazingly, loses. He used to go to the Chocolate Festival every year to pass out literature about himself, but this year he was absent, which was sad. Anyway, his numerous hilarious acts include (and this is just what I have experienced personally):

*Before a debate, standing in the parking lot asking passerby to guess how much he weighs
*During the same debate, starting off with the phrase "My cat has ESP," and in response to a question about bipartisanship, saying "I'm wearing one black sock and one white sock."
*When later being questioned (not at the debate, but in February 2001) about how his cat and its ESP was doing, saying the following: "Well, he's doing fine, you know, and he told me in October, he said, "I'm going to use my paw to tap out the number of letters in the last name of the candidate who is going to win the election", and he did, he tapped his paw one, two, three, four times, so you know what? He was right."

Anybody else know who I'm talking about, or should I slink on back to GD?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That guy is a trip. He used to stake out the front of the post office in old town fairfax, and hand out incomprehensible flyers about his positions.
Then, during the election, the local paper would run a synopsis of each candidate and their positions. Needless to say, Levi's was amazing.
When he runs, and if you have Cox cable, turn to the local channel (10 i believe) and you can see the voting results, he gets about 100 votes I believe each time.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:56:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably at least one of those is from my family... my mother tries to vote him for at least one office every election... although since she learned he is extraordinarily anti-Bush, she's stopped.

edit: LEVI PIE!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top