Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 7:16:47 PM EDT
Stafford County - Firearms and 60 pitbulls were found in a weapons raid today.

Of course the mentioned weapons were a Tech-9, AK and get this a FULL AUTOMATIC M203 rifle with an attached grenade launcher.   WTF?!?!?!?  Damn these people need to edjamacate themselves before spewing this trash.

No link on their site as of yet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Of course the mentioned weapons were a Tech-9, AK and get this a FULL AUTOMATIC M203 rifle with an attached grenade launcher.   WTF?!?!?!?  Damn these people need to edjamacate themselves before spewing this trash.

I think those full auto 203s are called MK19 Mod3s last I checked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No he meant an M16 with a M203 attached.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link to the article in the Free Lance Star

www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2004/102004/10242004/1548237

Steve
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#4]
From the article......seized 26 high-caliber guns, including a fully automatic M-203 military rifle with a 40 mm grenade launcher attached to it.  They must be getting these from that ice cream truck that hasn't made it to my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
From the article......seized 26 high-caliber guns, including a fully automatic M-203 military rifle with a 40 mm grenade launcher attached to it.  They must be getting these from that ice cream truck that hasn't made it to my neighborhood.

When it does, send it my way!

I am still waiting on the street corners to be overflowing with machine guns.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know I was kiddin'.  
High caliber, is that like anything like Hai-Karate?  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know I was kiddin'.  
High caliber, is that like anything like Hai-Karate?  

Where's the cardio kickboxing for cats lymeric.  HIIIYAHHHH!!!!!

BTW where is that damn truck?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#8]

"We're just glad to get those weapons off the streets.".... It was not clear yesterday what felony convictions the Moores have..... County animal-control officers are conducting their own investigation, but as of yesterday there appeared to be nothing to indicate that the animals were being neglected.....He said the Moores have a lots of land and large sheds and kennels with heat and air conditioning. "It's a fairly good setup," Tydings said.

That's some darn good reporting
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Anybody want to guess at the odds that this is a semi-auto AR with one of those older 37mm M203 lookalike's on it?

"We're just glad to get those weapons off the streets."

Exactly what streets were these on? Were these folks moving lots of guns, or does "on the street" mean "sitting idly in their basement"?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Just wanted to say it's Spotsylvania County and not Stafford that these "raids" have occurred in not more then a week ago a deputy stopped a vehicle "that was acting suspicious" when his dog alerted him to something in the vehicle after a search "several assault rifles" were taken in to custody and printed in the newspaper "presumed to be used in a guns for drugs trade." What I find funny in all of this two round ups in a week of "assault weapons" I called the freelance Star and left a voice mail for the reporter asking him if the waffen found a real deal full-auto grenade launcher with a grenade launcher mounted under it. As of today no reply...GO figure! glad I live in the safety of Stafford Co.

VA-Spook
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I got a chuckle when the Spots. Sheriff made the "getting these guns off the streets" remark.  Um dude, they were in the guy's HOUSE lol.  I love the way it took the reporter about a minute to mention that the folks were "convicted felons", and thereby proscribed from owning guns....so they made the viewer think there was something illegal about owning that many guns.  Typical media BS.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top