Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 5:01:47 PM EDT
For the poor people like myself starting the 21st. thru 24th. only   winchester white box 9 mm 115 fmj 4.99
per 50 box    $100.00 per 1000 rounds thats great practice ammo at a really great price
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
dam that is a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course I just went yesterday and bought 500 rounds of 9mm at  regular price
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Damnit - like I need another excuse to head up Route 1.  Wish I had even a percentage of the money I left in that one cash register at the pistol counter....

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to admit, I buy a lot of 9mm at WallyWorld, but I always feel so dirty walking out  (I hate shopping there).  

This will keep me out of there for a bit!!!

Thanks for posting this up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:02:22 AM EDT
[#6]
here is there sales flyer.
fall savings blowout!

here is there web link.
green top sporting goods

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I just came from Greentop this morning after fighting my way inside. What a nuthouse - it is as busy today as on a Saturday.  I did snatch up 3k of 9mm and 1k of Winchester 223 for a very good price.  The 9mm is worth the trip alone.

I think the Thalhimers own Greentop after having bought it when their department stores went under.  It must be like owning your own mint.

I agree with the above post about Wallmart.  I hate shopping there and would much rather give my business to a local firm like Greentop.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread is very valuable, wish I knew about the deal before now.  Lets keep informed on Green Top WRT any deals.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think the Thalhimers own Greentop after having bought it when their department stores went under.  It must be like owning your own mint.

Charlie Thalhimer bought GT in 1997 or so.  He is the owner, not the whole TH family...he is a good guy and really nice to deal with (although, he mostly hangs out in the office and almost never on the floor).  He is a fisher, not a shooter.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Charlie Thalhimer bought GT in 1997 or so.  He is the owner, not the whole TH family...he is a good guy and really nice to deal with (although, he mostly hangs out in the office and almost never on the floor).  He is a fisher, not a shooter.

Well, old Charlie must be doing pretty good for himself is all I can say.  That gun counter is three deep this time of year and guys are shoving money across it as fast as they can.

I remember buying a pair of earplugs in Greentop once and remarking to the guy at the cash register that this was the least amount of money I had ever spent on a trip there.  Withough cracking a smile, he looked at me and said "You haven't made it to the door yet."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top