Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 11:59:57 AM EDT
Stopped by Bernie's shop in Manassas to pick up some stuff and ended up running into the SAGE  rep.
Awesome stuff for the M1A/M14.to say the least!

16" Model

Patrick behind the long version 22" model

Bernie checking out the real deal. I had to take a cold shower when I went home.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
sweet.
Berni'e tactical phone holder rocks!!!

DD
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the D-fender tactical phone rig.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice,

How much are those stocks?

Is that one gray?

Does it require smithing?

Can you tell I'm interested?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's the D-fender tactical phone rig.

Thought that was a LMT recoil dampener holding Bernie’s phone.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice,

How much are those stocks? basic stock is $499 but as shown is closer to $800

Is that one gray? Yes, the Navy is going to be the only one seeing that one

Does it require smithing?The rep said you can do it all yourself.

Can you tell I'm interested?

Yes! Me too! Just ordered one today! Give Bernie a call and he'll get you started

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
That's just not right - M1As were meant for wood.  Trick up the ARs all you want, but leave the battle rifles alone!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I was in the shop this evening and let Bernie know that we were all very impressed with his uber-tactical high speed, low drag phone holder.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's just not right - M1As were meant for wood.  Trick up the ARs all you want, but leave the battle rifles alone!

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Bernies a cool guy, Cut him some slack on the phone Besides looks like he's got the real prioritys covered., Sidearm..Check Sturdy belt rig..Check Mag holder..Check ..   The extra mag looks to big single stack 1911, If so +1, Mr. Browning would be proud,..........Udog
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Bernies a cool guy, Cut him some slack on the phone Besides looks like he's got the real prioritys covered., Sidearm..Check Sturdy belt rig..Check Mag holder..Check ..   The extra mag looks to big single stack 1911, If so +1, Mr. Browning would be proud,..........Udog

The last dozen times or so I've been in there he's been carrying a Nill gripped SIG 220ST.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The last dozen times or so I've been in there he's been carrying a Nill gripped SIG 220ST.

Well I stand corrected, At least its not something plastic
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#12]
jebus. never thought id see a M14 tricked out like that. Cant tell if I  like it or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top