Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 2:52:40 PM EDT
Hello,

This is my first year looking for happy hunting grounds in Va.  Does anyone here hunt MCB Quantico and if so how do you like it?  I purchased my permit today and stayed around for the archery qualification (have to re-qual next week hinking.gif!!  Seems like civilians are very low on the list for passes with active military and retired getting priority.  Anyone have experience with the reservation system?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I have hunted there for the last two years. The civilians are bottom of the barrel, but there have only been two days when I didn't get to hunt. The biggest pain is that you never now which areas will be open & the whole check in/out process.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey M38,

Thanks for the reply!!

I've hunted military reservations before but not like this one.   I'll give it a try this year see how it goes.  How did you do?  Any luck?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top