Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 12:34:18 PM EDT
Do you guys have any suggestions on outdoor ranges in Northern VA or Fredericksburg? I don't want to be restricted to the indoor stuff all the time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
In the northern Virginia area, you're pretty much out of luck. Last time I checked, all of the outdoor ranges accessible to civilians had full memberships and long waiting lists. hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
CF Phelps for an outdoor range.  Phelps
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In the northern Virginia area, you're pretty much out of luck. Last time I checked, all of the outdoor ranges accessible to civilians had full memberships and long waiting lists. hinking.gif

I know that feeling. I'm supposed to go down and check out the FredVegas gun club in the near future.

Funny you should mention the Phelps range gotm4. I was there this past weekend with my little deer rifle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Clark Brothers?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Clark Brothers?

Not going to go and pay their prices for ammo to shoot there.  Phelps is only a few more miles down the road.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Clark Brothers
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Whats wrong with clarkbrothers?  I walk in, buy a box of .308 and then shoot all the surplus stuff I brought with me.  They ask to see a recipt and I show them one.  I just dont show them my ammo can full of surplus port.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top