Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 5:25:21 AM EDT
Howdy,

I'm looking for IDPA matches in VA.  I'm in the Tidewater area, but I'm willing to travel.

Most of the matches I have been able to find are on weeknights.  I'd much rather go to a match on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Anyone know where I can go?

Thanks,

Landric

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one a month at the NRA range in Fairfax, always on a tuesday.  Not very convienant for you though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at the tacked thread on VA Hometown.  Cavalier is a little for you but its on the weekend and its run REALLY WELL!  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#3]
www.members.cox.net/triggertime/index.htm

This guy has ALOT of good links.

I shoot an IPSC match that ALOT of IDPA guys from Richmond and the tidewater area shoot at Blackwater USA. Bring you same rig and shoot production class. Its third Sunday of the month.
I have a thread going on it now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top