Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 3:18:47 PM EDT
Cliffy aske me to see if I could work up a hand load for his .308 Steyr Scout Rifle, best I could do with my rifle and hand loads.

I do have 3 witnesses to this and it was done at 100 yards with a cold bore shot in my rifle.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay those are great but where's some pics of the bull barrel groups of those 77gr BlackHills .223 that I'll shooting?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Okay those are great but where's some pics of the bull barrel groups of those 77gr BlackHills .223 that I'll shooting?

Could not retrieve the target since the locals were all over us like Bears out from spring, one guy was shooting cans at 200 yards with it and he is the one that wanted it on the spot to buy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy crap!  What kind of bullets?  I'm psyched!  Now we just need to figure out when we can get together and try them out in the Scout.

Oh... did I mention I bought a .376 Steyr as well?  I've got 7 boxes of ammo to go through, but once that's gone, I'll be needing some reloading help.  With the way this thing recoils, I'll be a while getting to that point.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Holy crap!  What kind of bullets?  I'm psyched!  Now we just need to figure out when we can get together and try them out in the Scout.

Oh... did I mention I bought a .376 Steyr as well?  I've got 7 boxes of ammo to go through, but once that's gone, I'll be needing some reloading help.  With the way this thing recoils, I'll be a while getting to that point.

Aren't you coming to Sleepy Creek on Sunday?  I think those were the 150gr Noslers.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
computer screwed up so it posted twice.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
[

Aren't you coming to Sleepy Creek on Sunday?  I think those were the 150gr Noslers.  

Probably.  I work every other Sunday and I worked last Sunday, but if my boss figures out that this is a holiday weekend, he'll hose me.  I'm crossing my fingers at this point but I don't have a schedule yet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Lor' luv a duck! nang god man! 376? Well its Darren Gough ter Africa ter bag a few spieces ov wild Hall ov Fame, seems what yew picked a big Hall ov Fame rifle what would wipe aaaht entire continents. Know what I mean?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top