Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2004 7:43:41 AM EDT
www.blackwateripsc.exis.net/index.html

All you need is any type of handgun of 9mm or better, belt, 4 mags with mag holders, holster and hearing/eye protection.

Shooters,

Just a reminder of Sundays USPSA match at Blackwater!!!

Sundays match!!! Please Pre-register!!!

IMPORTANT
!!!

Send a e-mail to [email protected] with your name and what you are shooting : ie .45 or 9mm .40 If you know what class you are in fine but if not we can figure it out on Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Must keep near top for the children
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
not to sound like the snob I am, but they need a new webpage.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you didn't have anything nice to say...

baddog - would this be a good event for a newbie to attend?
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
baddog - would this be a good event for a newbie to attend?

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
If you guys go out and try, I bet you'll be hooked. It is alot of fun.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 4:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
baddog - would this be a good event for a newbie to attend?[/quote]

YES

I think if you want to get started in action shooting our matches are a great first match. Most of the people shooting are there for FUN period, so newbies are always welcome. Only about 30% of the shooters are hardcore guys there to win, so if your a little slow there is always someone there to help.

If you want to shoot IDPA I would start with some USPSA first then move to IDPA. We have all the safety rules and none of the IDPA cover,reload,tatical? rules. Our matchs are straight up running and gunning.

If any one wants to speak with me just IM me your phone # .
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What would you improve ? I can pass on the info at the next meeting.

We are VERY greatful to Klaus for running it
and to www.exis.net
ExisNet Inc.
333 Office Square Lane, Suite 103
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
FAX 757.552.1019

for hosting the site.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:50:10 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys should stay home cause I want to have all the fun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:20:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I won't be able to make the one on the 22nd but hopefully I'll be in town for the next one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I won't be able to make the one on the 22nd but hopefully I'll be in town for the next one.

If we are lucky we may get to have a rifle stage on the carbine range next match.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If we are lucky we may get to have a rifle stage on the carbine range next match.

Now we're talking!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like this match is the carbine stage and BOTH SHOOT HOUSES not next month.

i JUST GOT THIS E-MAIL

Shooters,

Here's the low-down for the match on Sunday at Blackwater. We are planning on 6 pistol stages and 1 Rifle/Carbine side match stage...However...Blackwater is going through some renovations and upgrades and thus we may not be able to get 6 stages and the rifle stage. We do have at least 5 pistol stages...but we will not know about the 6th stage and the rifle sidematch stage until Sunday morning!!! We do have both of the shoot houses!!!

I hope that everyone has e-mailed Terry their reservation ! ? !  As of this weekend, we have to submit a list of shooters that are planning on attending the match, to Blackwater. The guard at the gate will be checking the list for names. I honestly cannot say what they will do if your name is not on the list (ie call the Lodge or just turn you back ???) but why take the chance???

So...the run down is this .....  expect 90-110 rounds....5 maybe 6 stages and maybe a rifle stage !!!  Anyway you slice it...it's going to be fun!!!

Hope to see ya'll there!!!

Klaus

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:10:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I can not remember a better match.  The weather was great, lots of steel, 7 packed stages and a side rifle match to boot.

WAY TOO MUCH FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top