Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 5:09:24 PM EDT
I'm looking for a gunsmith qualitied to work on a ParaOrdnance P14 LTD with LDA trigger.
This is not the Single Action, this is the Long Double Action trigger.
I want to drop the 'break point' to about 4 lbs (it's over 6.5 or 7 lb now, too much for my tastes)

I'm in the roanoke blacksburg area.   Can anyone suggest any reputable smiths?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey!

Sorry, don't know any "smith's" in this area..but you might want to try the "competition mainspring" from Ed Brown. It's a 19lb replacement for the (standard 1911 23lb.) factory mainspring and might lighten that trigger enough for your needs. They come in a package of six for around $7.00 dollars + shipping. This might save you some time and money. I've installed one in my PO 14.45 LDA and it works great. Worse case scenario, you end up with some extra mainsprings..

www.edbrown.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top