Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 12:28:59 PM EDT
They did an interview with me today at work to get a counterpoint to Sen. Moran's bill to ban .50 cal rifles. Had about a 30 min. interview.

Watch it and let me know what you think!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I caught the last few minutes of it right at 5pm.  I'll set my DVR to record until 7pm to see if I can see all of it.  There supposed to have the anti's talking about it at 6pm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Watched parts but never got a chance to see it
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Gonna check the 11 o'clock news and see if they show it again..
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:55:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Hydguy,
They only showed you right at 5pm.  At 6pm they showed the jackass anti who went a bought a AR50 .50cal.  "It only took a few hours to purchase"  After hearing their bullshit they then said they talked to a few folks at BRA who said they they've only sold 1 in the last year and that more regulation wasn't needed.  You wear glasses right?  They guy they showed at 5pm was wearing black shirt IIRC, hat and glasses.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:04:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They did an interview with me today at work to get a counterpoint to Sen. Moran's bill to ban .50 cal rifles. Had about a 30 min. interview.

Watch it and let me know what you think!!

More info for those of us not in NOVA:

Link to announcement
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top