Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 2:58:55 PM EDT
Anyone planning on going to the Fishersville gunshow this weekend?

Hope to be there around 10:00 or so Sat.

Going by Dominion Outdoors after the show as a side trip.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going.

Any other ARFCOM members planning on attending? Would be great to get together over there and meet.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to get it for this question...
Where's Fishersville? Directions from Winchester, VA? Show will be held at the..?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be there with my 4 year old in tow.  Just look for the blue Pegasus (rescue flight)hat.

Adrian
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!

Found the web page with list of shows in the VA area. There will be one at Hugo's show hall in Bealeton, VA. This one is closer for me.

http://www.rrpc.org/gunshows.htm
http://www.vcdl.org/odgs.htm#Bealeton
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
unfortunately i live about ten mins. away and iwork about 2 mins away but i still dont think ill go.  
two reasons:
1) im so broke right now ill just start crying when i walk in.
2) i have to work 3rd shift all weekend so ill probably be sleeping.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
unfortunately i live about ten mins. away and iwork about 2 mins away but i still dont think ill go.  
two reasons:
1) im so broke right now ill just start crying when i walk in.
2) i have to work 3rd shift all weekend so ill probably be sleeping.....

3)  You're saving for several more FAL projects.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah.  youve got me pegged.  its heartbreaking....
at night i can hear the quiet sobbing of a lonely, unfinshed, FAL coming from under my bed......
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks!

Found the web page with list of shows in the VA area. There will be one at Hugo's show hall in Bealeton, VA. This one is closer for me.

http://www.rrpc.org/gunshows.htm
http://www.vcdl.org/odgs.htm#Bealeton

Ive been to the bealton one a couple times...unless your just killing time i'd skip it...Of course there's always good deals on Beef jerky there...Lots of C&R stuff and, well just stuff...(Thinks to myself)wonder if theyll have some nice M1A/M14 stocks........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the "heads up" at Bealton. I do need a butt plate for my MAS 49/56 rifle though...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#11]
The best part of the Fishersville Gunshow for me was getting to meet some fellow ARFCOM members and other gun nuts like myself.

The Show itself kinda sucked.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey PVFD went to a gun show out in the bomb dump the other day. Had a few AK' laying around. Lots of missiles and landmines. Got some decent pics I'll send ya. Tonight is really cool light show all the celebration tracer fire going up all over town. Too bad some of its landing back here.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Bro... glad to hear from you. Remember what I told you, keep your head down and keep the Avengers spinning! Congradulations on the big one! Bring me some sand home!

Glad to meet all the fellow nuts at the show as well. Just remember to eat before you go next time Minuteman419.

I lost power after the ice storm and I'm just getting back up and running. Going a little stir crazey to tell you the truth.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just remember to eat before you go next time Minuteman419.

You ain't kidding, that $2.00 cheeseburger the size of a biscuit didn't do much to fill me.

Subway did though.

Danny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top