Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting recording.

Seems the dispatcher did not discourage a civilian from chasing "alledged" suspects at over 100 mph through the streets of Portsmouth.

I'd probably do the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it, more people need to strike back.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
i remember the gump thing. i was one of the unfortunate trying to find the suspect vehicle as the victim called in the wrong locations. we finally get the thing stopped on the interstate(read felony stop) and the victim trie to walk in front of the suspect's vehicle yelling "that's him!that's him! get emm!!!!!". of course we already knew that.i guess i don't blame the guy for wanting payback but he did think he was being fired at during the chase. i would have probably let it go right there. i think top speeds were really close to 70mph. still fast enough to kil somebody. glad to see the badguys in jail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top